Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Worth It.

If you read yesterday's post then you know I cheated on my diet. But you know what? I still LOST 8.2lbs this week!!!! The nutritionist at my doctor's office asked me for advice I could give her other patients because I did so well this week. Aw, little ol' me?

I'm not expecting anything near that next week since this was the first week, but at least it's a great start. The other thing is, I got Kyle's stomach bug last night so everything I ate yesterday vacated the premises by midnight last night. Luckily I was able to calm things down with some medication and was able to go to work today. But, I didn't eat the food I was supposed to today because I was worried I might get sick again. So I ate some soy crisps, rice cakes and two peanut butter crackers. All carbs, but it got me through the day and I feel fine now.

3 comments:

Laurie September 16, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Wow! 8.2 pounds! That is fantastic! Congratulations on your hard work paying off.

Grammy September 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

That is awesome!! Way to go!! Keep up the good work. I admire your will power. Miss you. Hugs to the kiddos!

Love Jen (not Grammy!)

Me September 17, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

I'm so so impressed!!! I got your email - hence the being impressed - it sounds like a tough program, and I admire you for being able to stick to it. I've lost about 10 pounds over the last month and a half, but it has nothing to do with being on WW (since I think I'm only "doing it" about 70% of the time) and probably more to do with it still being post-baby weight. ANYWAY - keep going, you're doing great!!!!