None of my clothes fit!
So here I am, a year older, a black eye (courtesy of an accidental head butt from little boy), and 10 pounds heavier. To say that none of my clothes fit is an understatement. All of my friends are on the get skinny train and for some reason I have spent the past 6 months eating and eating and eating. I know that it was definitely emotional eating but I know better than to blame it on that so really it was just eating.
I thought I would go back on WW. Ha. I have no discipline and no desire to eat like that right now. I know it works. I've done it before and I thought that if I paid the money I would stick to it. Wrong. I have so many friends on WW right now that you'd think it would be a no-brainer. Problem is that I rarely see those friends on a regular basis.
So I'm putting it out there. I NEED to lose at least 15 pounds, preferably 20. I am starting a new diet tomorrow and I will be held accountable by DH since this cost a lot more money than WW. I don't have to think, but I will have to eat yucky pre-packaged foods. But at this point in my life I think that's what it is going to take to get me started. I'll check in weekly with an update on how it's going. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put on some of those cute pants I was able to wear last Spring.
Off topic, but speaking of DH, he is in California right now for training. I'm so bummed because that was supposed to be our trip for Spring Break this year. We were planning to take the kids to DisneyLand and then to see our friends in San Diego. But life happens and the money had to go elsewhere. I'd say maybe next year, but our friends won't be living there anymore so if we head to a Disney anything, it will be DisneyWorld in Florida. So sad. At least little girl has stopped asking about it.

2 comments:
First off - could have written the first couple paragraphs of your post. And rest assured, you will always find comfort in the fact that I am NEVER on the skinny train! Blah!
Which one are you doing? I did Jenny Craig this summer and lost 20 pounds. Guess what - it only works as long as you eat that food and don't eat extra!!! Gained it back ;( But it's been a crazy year and I'm trying to be nicer to myself (like a good patient - that's what my doc has told me I need to do!! who knew I was harder on myself than anyone else? not me . . . . )
Enough babbling, must go. I love love love your blog!!!
Tiff
Nutri System. I've done it before, but it's been YEARS. I figure I'll give it a go for a few weeks and see what happens.
Post a Comment