Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

Oh how nice it is to be home. We had a great time despite all of the car issues and I am happy to report that the 2nd van got us home and we have returned it. We also got a discounted rate, some fees refunded and a manager who, even though I was honest about how many miles we really drove (since he couldn't see the odometer of the car we left in Florida), kept our mileage under the allotted 1200 per week...which we went considerably over. And now my car is at the repair shop having the air conditioner looked at, so hopefully that won't cost us an arm and a leg.

I haven't finished the laundry. I haven't looked at the camera to see how the pictures turned out. I haven't gone to the grocery store to restock the refrigerator. And really all I want to do right now is go take a nap. In my own bed.

1 comments:

Gayla Harris,  July 20, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

We drove by the old neighborhood yesterday and Reagan wanted to see Katie so bad. She keeps on asking when she gets to see her friends. I'll give you a few days before we come knocking.