Fled the Scene (for a bit)
I just headed over to the shrinking jeans site to see what there is to see and well...I noticed that they are "cleaning house" so to speak. Basically they are seeing who has fled the scene and who is there to stay. Sadly, I have taken 2 weeks off so I guess I am possibly one of those that fled the scene for a while. And the scale shows it! I am up 2.4# from when I weighed in two weeks ago which means I'm also up 1# from where I started this challenge. *gasp* I haven't really been in this whole-heartedly from the start. But the good news is that I think this is the last week of this challenge so maybe there will be a new one to join next week???
Sorry ladies for abandoning you. But I'm back now.

3 comments:
Glad you're back, Lisa!! Don't flee again, m'kay?!
Yes, we will have a new challenge starting after this one ends. It will be a 4-week challenge. I think we've all come to the conclusion that sometimes a shorter challenge is better to keep the motivation up!
Good luck this week!!
No fleeing the scene missy. I know where you live!
No worries, sometimes we just have to take a break! What's important is that we come back from break! Good luck this week!
Post a Comment