Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Have a Fairy Happy 5th Birthday!



I can't believe our little girl is going to be 5 tomorrow. Where has the time gone? She's growing into such a special little person and I love seeing how she matures and changes every day but I really just want to make it slow down. We had a magical party today. Here are a few more pictures that didn't fit well into the slideshow. Kyle got into the fun too!








3 comments:

Me July 2, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Oh my goodness - looks like a to-die-for birthday party - Katie must have been thrilled! Good work, Fairy Mom ;)

Joe and Jen July 2, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

What a beautiful theme and party! She is one lucky girl. All the girls looked so cute in their fairy outfits. I wish I could have been there! And Kyle looked very handsome too. Glad you had a successful day! I can't believe she is going to be 5! Where has the time gone...

Tim July 3, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

Happy Birthday Katie!!
We Love You,

The Thompson's