Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adult Swim

Yesterday on the way home from school Katie asked me when she would be able to go to the school where you learn how to drive. I explained that she would have to be 15 and she would be able to get her drivers license when she turns 16. So the next logical question to come out of her mouth:
K: Well how old do you have to be to stay in the pool during safety break?
Me: 18.
K: When I'm 18, I'm staying in the pool through ALL the safety breaks the entire time!

Oh to be 18 and have no worries except staying in the pool through adult swim breaks...

Kyle just walked in here asking, "Mom, do you like my fancy dress?" "Do you LIKE my fancy dress?" I looked at him and he has his Buzz Lightyear costume draped around his shoulders. "Oh yes, Kyle you look lovely."

1 comments:

Tim October 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Too Funny! I like the way she thinks. Smart girl!