Mommy, That's Me!
To hear that phrase is exactly why I went scrapbooking this weekend. Kyle is so proud of his book and has looked at it over and over again since I got home yesterday afternoon.
We had a great time at the Bootstrap in Round Top. I HIGHLY recommend this B&B. It was so comfortable and the grounds were beautiful and relaxing. Sadly, we didn't really take advantage of everything it had to offer (paddle boats and fishing, anyone?) because we were working on our scrapbooks all weekend. The only breaks we took were to go into town to eat. We had a delicious meal at Royers Round Top Cafe, but be forewarned it's pricey. We ended up splitting entrees (the salmon was delicious) and each got a dessert. Hope you like ice cream because your dessert is $.50 more if you don't want it on there! We also ate at Fishes and Loaves which was equally as delicious but much more reasonably priced.
During our short stay in Round Top, the four of us completed around 200 pages. For Kyle, I was able to work from 1st birthday to 2nd birthday. For Katie, I went from 4th birthday to 5th birthday and the day after - Fourth of July. On Saturday night about 11pm I realized that I hadn't brought anything else to work on. Of course I had more pictures, I just hadn't purchased the papers and stickers that I wanted to use with those pictures yet. Next time...
It was great to have a weekend with friends from college who I don't see nearly enough. Thanks ladies!

1 comments:
What a great weekend away! And it sounds like you got a lot done too. I am in for the next one for sure!
Trish
Post a Comment