Katie: "Mom, can I PLEASE have eggs for dinner tomorrow night? [pause and a sigh] It has been so hard for ME now that Kyle has an allergy"
Oh you poor thing!
_________________________________
At the breakfast table this morning I said more than once, "Oatmeal is NOT a finger food." and I wasn't just talking to Kyle...
_________________________________
In other news, I just returned from the grocery store where I located the frozen food section...no, not that frozen food section - the allergy-free/organic/natural/vegan frozen food section, which was on the opposite side of the store as the regular frozen food section. How I have missed that the past 5 times I have shopped there is beyond me. The good news is that I found more frozen waffles (regular this time instead of flax, so hopefully he will enjoy them a little more), blueberry muffins and donuts!!! So sorry for the grocery bill, honey! If any of you out there have ever shopped gluten-free or any other specialty food item you know that it costs 3x the amount of regular food. But it's his birthday week and he's having the $8 donuts!
Have a great Wednesday!
More Pictures from SCV
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Wow! Great finds at the store. No price is too high to pay for your child's happiness and food, right?!! After all it IS his birthday!! Can you believe it???
Post a Comment